Saturday, October 1, 2011

A visit with Max

Dear Max,

Thanks for the session, and help with my walking. I UNDERSTAND NOW! I am sure that I will be able to pass the test to be given an official therapy dog certificate. The new short blue leash is nice, but not really my color (any shorter and my mom will look like she is walking a hand bag.) When people see me they will think that I have matured over night (but we know just how long it took :) 

I heard my Mom on the phone with you in the car on the way home. The new collar does not make me want to be "free", and run. She takes me to run everyday. She has decided  to leave it off so I can really let loose.

You see, Max she is doing this for herself. Every second that she watches me run she is free too. I can see her living in a happy moment, because she is smiling at me.

It's very cool to see her think of nothing but me.


I'm a lucky dog.

Tobes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home