Monday, September 12, 2011

Henry

Dear Max,

My nephew Henry is a Puggle and lives in Philadelphia. It was about time he came and visited me. I was very excited to meet and greet him, and was a little crazy at first, because I just wanted to kiss him........all over. Check him out. You know dog to dog. I could tell he was wizer than me being a city dog, I know I will never become street wise, but we had a lot in common.Finally someone comes to my house with four legs! He loved my large soccer ball, and very quickly deflated it. But we could still eat grass and then vomit it up.

While our parents ate lunch on the porch we behaved very well. Max did you train him too? He did not pee or poop in the house. I do have two other nephews that live in Philadelphia and I heard they pee and poop in other peoples houses. One of the dogs flew on a plane with his mother to visit a new grand child. I heard he pooped and peed all over their rented house. My mother would have thrown those family members out in just a few hours.


I did manage to get on the table when no one was looking. I licked some cream cheese icing off a cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home