Thursday, September 22, 2011

Moshe

Dear Max,

I'm going crazy! I made another dog friend today, and his name is Moshe. He is a ....you guest it a Chihuahua mix. His father met my mother and I across the street from the York College. Moshe is very tiny, and he has no manners. I heard his father rescued him from a dog shelter. His father carried him across the street, because their were  many cars driving too fast. They almost caused an accident as people were rubber necking looking at the two of them. Michael is six feet and five inches tall, while Moshe weighs maybe five pounds after eating dinner. The two of them create a picture. Michael being the ornate frame, and Moshe on a peddle stool.

Walking, or trying to was a new experience. Moshe's leash extends fifteen feet in front of his father. I must walk next to my mother, because she is the boss.

 Towards the end of the walk Moshe's leash was reeled in and mine was relaxed so a compromise was made.



All you need is love.

Tobes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home